The Beerglass House is not just some sort of "museum" for beerglasses, but it sells and trades its doubles. If you're interested in buying glasses from The Beerglass House, please take the terms and conditions of sale, as listed below, into sacount. If you're interested in trading, please state this in the additional info box.
Terms and conditions of sale dtd. 28-04-2001
- only those glasses and number of glasses that are listed in the tables "For sale/exchange" and listed hereunder can be bought/exchanged
- send an e-mail to email@example.com in which you clearly state the following:
You can fill out the form below and click the "Send"-button instead.
- description and number of the glasses you want to buy
- your name, address (no mailbox), city, postal code and e-mailaddress
- possibly additional wishes regarding shipment-method (see later)
- after receipt of your order this will be acknowledged, including the amount to pay
- the glasses will be shipped as a standard package via TNT-Post. The costs for shipping and handling are for the buyer and are currently € 6,50. Different wishes regarding the shipment must be stated in the order. Additional costs are for the buyer. Cost for COD depend on the weight of the package: count on at least € 10,-. The € 6,50 for shipping & handling as stated on the orderform are considered to be a prepayment. The real cost for COD have to paid when the package is being delivered.
- the glasses must be paid before shipment will take place, by wire-transfer, unless another paymentmethod is agreed on (such as sending cash under delivery (COD)). After receipt of payment, which will be confirmed via e-mail, shipment takes place.
- when necessary, The Beerglass House can ask for a proof of payment. Only a copy of an account-statement can be accepted as such (no print from a computer banking-system)
- when the glasses are paid, all risks are for the buyer. The Beerglass House packages the glasses in such a way, that the chance of braking is limited to a minimum degree and therefor is not responsible for braking or loss during transport.
- the glasses remain in the possession of The Beerglass House until the amount agreed on is fully paid
- cancelling is possible by immediately sending an e-mail after receipt of the order acknowledgement and clearly stating that you cancel the order
- orders are handled in chronological order. When a glass isn't available anymore, you will be notified in the order acknowledgement. You then have the opportunity to change or even cancel your order. After that the normal route is followed again.
- shipment can only take place within the Netherlands as well as abroad. In case of shipments abroad, the mentioned € 6,50 are indicative, the actual cost will be stated in the order acknowledgement.
- transitory rule: as of per 2 December 2001 The Beerglass House only calculates in Euro. When changing the currency to Euro, all prices in guilders have been rounded down to the nearest multiple of five Euro-cents. This also counts for the cost for shipping & handling. This rule ends on 01-01-2002.
Please mark on the form below those glasses you want. After you've selected the checkbox, the cursor automatically moves to the "Number"-box where you can enter the number of glasses you want. Behind the brand is between brackets the maximum number of glasses listed you can order. If you might have entered a larger number, it'll be corrected automatically. The total amount is automatically generated either. When you've completed your order, click the button "I accept; send" to state you accept the conditions mentioned above and to send your order away. Click "Cancel" if you have changed your mind.